The HPE SimpliVity 380 gives IT leaders the agility and economics of the cloud with the control and governance of onpremises IT. It delivers a powerhouse hyper converged solution capable of running some of the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers.
This solution dramatically simplifies IT by combining infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads onto the bestselling server platform in the market. HPE SimpliVity 380, available on HPE ProLiant DL380 Servers, is a compact, scalable 2U rack-mounted building block that delivers server, storage, and storage networking services. It also delivers a complete set of advanced functionalities that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
Complete Hyper Convergence in a Fully Integrated System
Peak and Predictable Performance
On Demand Scale-in and Scale-out
Advanced Data Services
Today’s data centers require unique server solutions that run complex, business-critical workloads. Increasingly, it takes more resources to develop those solutions. Intel Data Center Blocks (Intel DCB) make it easier to adopt, qualify, and sell the latest Intel technology, helping you address the demands of today’s data centers.
They are server building blocks designed to target specific segments which are including:
1. Intel Data Center Blocks for HPC
2. Intel Data Center Blocks for Cloud
3. Intel Data Center Blocks for Business
4. Intel Data Center Block for Networking
Intel Data Center Blocks for HPC
– Reduce complexity and speed solution development time.
– Customize a server for your unique workload needs or choose a workload-optimized, pre-configured system.
Intel Data Center Blocks for Cloud
– Are pre-certified and fully validated to help accelerate and simplify the transition to cloud.
-Select from a number of pre-configured servers or customize a system for your unique needs.
– Offers cloud blocks that have been pre-certified for several popular ISV software stacks including Cloud blocks for VMware , Cloud blocks for Microsoft Windows Servers 2016 and Cloud Blocks for OnApp Enterprise Cloud.
Intel Data Center Blocks for Business
– Are built to address a variety of challenges facing business IT.
– Each optimized for a specific workload or business scenario, these server blocks are designed to accelerate the delivery of solutions that will help customers grow, transform, and remain competitive in the market.
Intel Data Center Block for Networking
– Optimized for the unique needs of network functions virtualization infrastructure (NFVI) workloads to deliver exceptional performance
– Fully validated, pre-configured Data Center Block saves time and money freeing up resources to focus on value-add and competitive differentiation
– Single order code simplifies procurement and reduces complexity associated with system design and validation
– Intel quality and reliability with world-class integration, validation, certification, and support
– Standard Intel three-year warranty ensures customer satisfaction
Contact us now to know more!
Traditional backup and recovery solutions are not keeping up with massive data growth, increasing IT complexity and stricter data availability service-level requirements. This insuf ciency is causing many organizations to look for modern, cost-effective and easy-to-use alternatives that meet these challenges.
Hitachi Protection Platform delivers fast, scalable data protection that enables large, data-intensive enterprises to store, move, access, protect and restore data with optimal efficiency and cost savings.
We offer a unified set of data protection capabilities, all managed from a single console
Hitachi solutions for backup and recovery not only reduce the amount of downtime needed for backup and recovery, but they also reduce the amount of new data at risk between backups.
Plus, they help to dramatically reduce backup storage costs, as well as the
costs and complexity of managing multiple point solutions.
If you wish to read on and find out more about backup and recovery solutions from Hitachi Data Systems, download the full article by filling in the form now!
Get more intelligent security
Digital disruption is reshaping today’s business landscape with new risks and opportunities. In a world of accelerated change, organizations need new solutions for collaboration and mobility. At the same time, they face rising pressure to protect not only privacy and data but also apps and devices. Microsoft’s Cyber Defense Operations Center reports that in 2016 alone, more than 3 billion customer records were breached globally. Cyberattacks have become increasingly aggressive and sophisticated, spurring a demand for new protection strategies. Integrating Windows 10, Office 365, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, Microsoft 365 enables secure collaboration in today’s workspace.
Get comprehensive protection
Enterprise Mobility + Security provides a centralized way to safeguard apps and data on-premises, in the cloud, and across devices.
Manage mobile devices and apps
Securely manage apps and data on iOS, Android, and Windows devices from a single portal. You can perform management tasks entirely in the cloud or on-premises through integration with System Center Configuration Manager.
Gain identity-driven security
Protect data anywhere by streamlining identity management across your datacenter and the cloud. Identity-driven security protects your organization with secure single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and risk-based conditional access.
Gain productivity without compromise. Employees benefit from using familiar apps and a consistent experience across mobile and desktop devices. And you can extend protection from Office 365 apps to line-of-business software.
Contact us now to get more information!
Today’s borderless networks are redefining endpoint protection. With a variety of endpoints freely accessing networks, they’re storing sensitive corporate data. Because 70 percent of successful data breaches start on endpoints,1 a preventative approach to endpoint security can help stop cyber attacks. SandBlast Agent is the advanced endpoint protection and threat prevention solution to protect your organization.
Key Product Benefits
◉ Mature endpoint capabilities to protect against known and unknown cyberattacks
◉ Industry best practices elevate endpoint security to combat targeted and evasive attacks
◉ High catch rates and low false positives ensure efficient security efficacy and effective prevention
◉ Automated forensics data analysis offers detailed insights into threats
Full attack containment and remediation quickly restore any infected systems
Get a demo to see how CheckPoint can help you to protect your organization !
What is CASB?
A Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) is a policy enforcement point that delivers data and threat protection in the cloud, on any device, anywhere.
With support for managed apps like Office 365 and AWS, as well as unmanaged apps like personal Dropbox and social media, Bitglass is built to protect data in real time across your most critical enterprise applications. Unmanaged apps are automatically detected and can easily be sanctioned from the admin console. Only Bitglass provides zero-day data protection, threat protection, identity management, and visibility, all without agents.
Multi-Protocol Zero-Day Security
• Through API integration, Bitglass can secure any enterprise cloud application. This use of APIs allows organizations to monitor data at rest in the cloud, take action on sensitive content with DLP, and achieve regulatory compliance.
• Bitglass’ multi-protocol proxies provide protection for any managed or unmanaged app. Reverse, Forward, and ActiveSync proxies are used to secure apps and devices.
Zero-Day Threat Protection –Defend against any threat
• Leverage user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) to detect suspicious behavior.
• Defend against known and unknown malware with Bitglass’ Zero-day Threat Protection, powered by Cylance AI.
• Identify zero-day threats at rest, at upload and on download without cumbersome deﬁnition updates.
Intelligent Zero-day Protection
• Only Bitglass features AI-based Zero-day detection and app protection. Intelligent Shadow IT Discovery capabilities and unmanaged app controls enable Bitglass to prevent data loss from any known or unknown application.
• The Zero-day engine automatically detects new upload paths in known and unknown apps to immediately restrict the upload of sensitive regulated data
Contact us to get more information !
Deep Instinct is a cybersecurity startup that applies deep learning into cybersecurity. Deep Instinct provides end-point and mobile prevention and detection-and-response, against any file-based or file-less attack, for every operating system, on any device, in one unified platform, delivering unmatched accuracy and efficacy.
Why Deep Instinct?
– Immediate response with only a millisecond for detection and prevention.
– Unmatched accuracy with intuitive detection of zero-day, APT, and ransomware, even for the most evasive unknown threats, while maintaining the lowest rates of false positives.
Transcending the evolution of threats
– Fully autonomous learning, from millions to billions of files (malicious and benign) from different sources (3rd party, publicly available sources, darknet, malware mutations, and our own “home grown” malwares).
– Harnesses the power of Nvidia GPUs, for training that is 100x faster.
– Learns from raw data, not just feature extraction.
– Real-time pre-execution prevention of any device with any OS (Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android).
– Enables an augmentation approach to enhance existing AV suites.
– Flexible deployment, either as cloud-native by design or onpremise.
If you wish to read on and find out more about Deep Instinct, you may download the full article by filling in the form now !