Today’s data centers require unique server solutions that run complex, business-critical workloads. Increasingly, it takes more resources to develop those solutions. Intel Data Center Blocks (Intel DCB) make it easier to adopt, qualify, and sell the latest Intel technology, helping you address the demands of today’s data centers.
They are server building blocks designed to target specific segments which are including:
1. Intel Data Center Blocks for HPC
2. Intel Data Center Blocks for Cloud
3. Intel Data Center Blocks for Business
4. Intel Data Center Block for Networking
Intel Data Center Blocks for HPC
– Reduce complexity and speed solution development time.
– Customize a server for your unique workload needs or choose a workload-optimized, pre-configured system.
Intel Data Center Blocks for Cloud
– Are pre-certified and fully validated to help accelerate and simplify the transition to cloud.
-Select from a number of pre-configured servers or customize a system for your unique needs.
– Offers cloud blocks that have been pre-certified for several popular ISV software stacks including Cloud blocks for VMware , Cloud blocks for Microsoft Windows Servers 2016 and Cloud Blocks for OnApp Enterprise Cloud.
Intel Data Center Blocks for Business
– Are built to address a variety of challenges facing business IT.
– Each optimized for a specific workload or business scenario, these server blocks are designed to accelerate the delivery of solutions that will help customers grow, transform, and remain competitive in the market.
Intel Data Center Block for Networking
– Optimized for the unique needs of network functions virtualization infrastructure (NFVI) workloads to deliver exceptional performance
– Fully validated, pre-configured Data Center Block saves time and money freeing up resources to focus on value-add and competitive differentiation
– Single order code simplifies procurement and reduces complexity associated with system design and validation
– Intel quality and reliability with world-class integration, validation, certification, and support
– Standard Intel three-year warranty ensures customer satisfaction
Contact us now to know more!