What is CASB?
A Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) is a policy enforcement point that delivers data and threat protection in the cloud, on any device, anywhere.
With support for managed apps like Office 365 and AWS, as well as unmanaged apps like personal Dropbox and social media, Bitglass is built to protect data in real time across your most critical enterprise applications. Unmanaged apps are automatically detected and can easily be sanctioned from the admin console. Only Bitglass provides zero-day data protection, threat protection, identity management, and visibility, all without agents.
Multi-Protocol Zero-Day Security
• Through API integration, Bitglass can secure any enterprise cloud application. This use of APIs allows organizations to monitor data at rest in the cloud, take action on sensitive content with DLP, and achieve regulatory compliance.
• Bitglass’ multi-protocol proxies provide protection for any managed or unmanaged app. Reverse, Forward, and ActiveSync proxies are used to secure apps and devices.
Zero-Day Threat Protection –Defend against any threat
• Leverage user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) to detect suspicious behavior.
• Defend against known and unknown malware with Bitglass’ Zero-day Threat Protection, powered by Cylance AI.
• Identify zero-day threats at rest, at upload and on download without cumbersome deﬁnition updates.
Intelligent Zero-day Protection
• Only Bitglass features AI-based Zero-day detection and app protection. Intelligent Shadow IT Discovery capabilities and unmanaged app controls enable Bitglass to prevent data loss from any known or unknown application.
• The Zero-day engine automatically detects new upload paths in known and unknown apps to immediately restrict the upload of sensitive regulated data
Contact us to get more information !