Cloud computing is uniquely susceptible to the confusion and hype that surrounds it. Here, we provide a top 10 list of the most common misconceptions that CIOs should look out for.
- Cloud computing is uniquely susceptible to the perils of myths due to the nature, confusion and hype surrounding it.
- Myths slow us down, impede innovation and scare us, thus distracting us from real progress, innovation and outcomes.
- Myth 1: Cloud Is Always About Money
- Myth 2: You Have to Be Cloud to Be Good
- Myth 3: Cloud Should Be Used for Everything
If you wish to read on and find out what the rest of the myths are, download the full article by filling in the form now!