Deep Instinct is a cybersecurity startup that applies deep learning into cybersecurity. Deep Instinct provides end-point and mobile prevention and detection-and-response, against any file-based or file-less attack, for every operating system, on any device, in one unified platform, delivering unmatched accuracy and efficacy.
Why Deep Instinct?
– Immediate response with only a millisecond for detection and prevention.
– Unmatched accuracy with intuitive detection of zero-day, APT, and ransomware, even for the most evasive unknown threats, while maintaining the lowest rates of false positives.
Transcending the evolution of threats
– Fully autonomous learning, from millions to billions of files (malicious and benign) from different sources (3rd party, publicly available sources, darknet, malware mutations, and our own “home grown” malwares).
– Harnesses the power of Nvidia GPUs, for training that is 100x faster.
– Learns from raw data, not just feature extraction.
– Real-time pre-execution prevention of any device with any OS (Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android).
– Enables an augmentation approach to enhance existing AV suites.
– Flexible deployment, either as cloud-native by design or onpremise.
If you wish to read on and find out more about Deep Instinct, you may download the full article by filling in the form now !